Mother nature was in a generous mood the morning I embarked on a trip through southern Wisconsin. More than anything, it was a break from a busy schedule of school portrait work and action photography, intended to reacquaint myself with the creative juices that brought me to photography in the first place.
Up before the sun, were heading to the Lake Geneva area and points west when the dawn created some nice land fog and we stumbled upon this scene. 
I love the shadows created by the sun hiding off camera behind the trees to the right. And the small building added just a hint of humanity and scale.
Toss in a farm skyline against the morning sky and viola!
Like all our barn images, this one's available by emailing me at ernestjschweit@sbcglobal.net
We'll post more images from our trip throughout the month.

No comments: